1 First you obtain a quote by emailing or calling us with information about your firearm and the services you are interested in.
2. Remove the stock and forearm of the gun
3. Box the gun for shipping in an un-marked package.
4. We receive your gun, photograph it and log it in to our system for processing based on your quote.
5. Your gun is disassembled, cleaned and prepped for processing.
6. We Blue or Parkerize your weapon to the original Manufacturers Specifications re-establishing the beauty of the steel.
7. Your gun is then reassembled and properly oiled.
8. Then we ship the gun back to you in a safe unmarked package.
Are you a gunsmith or dealer who wants to offer gun refinishing service? We offer discounted rates for customers who prepare their own gun parts for bluing. Call us today for a quote or schedule a tour of our facility.